“At LINE-X, we believe in protecting our customers with both our products and our service. When customers buy a LINE-X bedliner, they know it’s fully backed by the LINE-X Corporation and their LINE-X dealer.”
Tom Portland, LINE-X CEO
Line-X Spray-On Truck Bedliners – Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, consistently outperforming other spray-on and drop-in bedliners. Every Line-X Spray-On Truck Bedliner provides long-term durability due to an exclusive formula and a state-of-the-art application process to create a bedliner with extraordinary toughness!
Line-X Spray-On Truck Bedliners – Tested for strength and protection in both the laboratory and in real-world conditions to assure truck owners the highest level of durability, even under extreme or heavy-duty use. Because of this, we are proud to offer a specific Limited Lifetime Warranty that’s valid at any of our 500+ Line-X Dealers Nationwide. Now that’s serious protection!
Satisfied LINE-X Customers and Industry Experts Agree: Drop-In Truck bedliners are “hub caps”, while spray-on bedliners are “custom wheels”!
Line-X Spray-On Truck Bedliners – Completely seal out water and dirt that can destroy your truck bed. Unlike drop-in bedliners, our exclusive formula is professionally sprayed on at high temperature and high pressure, bonding instantly and permanently to your truck bed.
Top 10 Features – Every Line-X Spray-On Truck Bedliner:
- Provides a Durable, Non-Skid Surface with Impact-Absorbing Protection
- Completely Seals Your Truck Bed – No Air Gaps, No Drill Holes, No Bolts.
- Prevents Rust and Corrosion – Allows Natural Drainage
- Molds to the Precise Contours of Your Truck Bed – No Lost Cargo Space
- Lets Camper Shells, 5th Wheel Hitches, Tool and Utility Boxes Fit Perfectly
- Reduces Road Noise & Vibration
- Resists Most Chemicals
- Adds to Your Truck’s Resale Value
- Carries a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Is Available at Over 500 Line-X Dealers from Coast to Coast!
Line-X Spray-On Truck Bedliner applications and other exclusively engineered LINE-X protective coatings can be used throughout a wide range of other businesses and industries, including the automotive, agricultural, construction, defense, marine and military sectors. Line-X Corporation is headquartered in Santa Ana, California.